The Wazari is a 100% cotton, 750 gram double weave, bleached white competition Judogi. On the inside of the jacket the cotton is brush finished to give a soft comfortable feel against the skin. The back of the jacket has a 3cm back plate or joint running from the collar to the waist, this is in keeping with the trend in quality kits to reduce the amount of grip offered to an opponent when taking a deep back grip, and complies with current competition regulations.
The skirt is a double weave diamond pattern Judo material. The sleeves are within regulations for distance between wrist and cuff but are not over baggy. On the left shoulder the Essimo logo is embroidered in to the jacket in black thread with the distinctive 'i' highlighted in red.
The trousers are double reinforced right throughout the front from, the mid thigh section through to the ankle. They are a comfortable cut and are tailored in from the thigh to the ankle ensuring that there is no spare or baggy cloth around the leg, most Judo trousers are a parallel cut and make for excess material on the leg. The Wazari is available in white only, sizes are 'whole sizes' 150 to 210. It is supplied without a belt.
- Mid/heavy weight for youth, women’s and senior competitions, many instructors select this kit for coaching in.
- Matches closely the weight of Japanese suits
- Size 150cm to 210cm.
- Coloured embroidered logo on the shoulder at no extra cost
- Great tailored fitting, giving the appearance of broad shoulder and slim waist, the skirt is not as long as some kits on the market and tends to look a better fit, trousers and cuffs are not baggy
- Pre bleached and bright white
- Brushed interior finish
- Two piece back seam
- Reinforced trousers from thigh to ankle
Essimo Wazari Adult Judo Suit
Almost all suits are made of 100% cotton and will therefore shrink after washing. We therefore advise you to add 5 cm to your height and then order the size that best suits this. For children's suits we recommend adding 10 cm to the height because children grow out of their suits quickly. For the IJF GOLD competition suits, the body length corresponds to the size of the suit to be ordered.