TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please understand that by placing an order through this web site you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
The Essimo web site (this web site) is owned by Ultimat Defence Limited, Unit D1 Egerton Mill, Cawdor Street, Bolton, BL4 7LX
You must be over eighteen years old to purchase goods from this web site, anyone under eighteen must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
You undertake that all details you provide for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the products ordered.
Customer details will not be used for any purpose other than the business you conduct with us.
The products sold on this web site are provided for private and consumer use only. Accordingly, Ultimat. do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of this web site or for any products or services purchased at essimo.co.uk.
Ultimat cannot be held liable for delays in delivery caused by a third party.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Errors and Omissions
Ultimat do not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed products.
Ultimat will try to correct any errors and omissions found at the earliest opportunity. If an error is discovered in the price of goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on this web site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at the correct price.
We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of completing the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in these circumstances, we shall refund the full amount.
Under the United Kingdoms distance selling regulations, if you have changed your mind after purchasing a product from us, you can return the goods for a full refund subject to the following conditions:
1. The items are in stock condition (as when they were delivered)
2. If an item is washed it can not be returned as this is no longer stock condition
3. You inform us within 7 days of delivery of product by phone - 01204 576 111
4. You pay for the return of goods to us
5. Goods are returned in the original packing in a re-saleable condition
6. If the goods are refused by us because any of the above is not met we will return the goods to you and you will be charged for the return
7. A 10% handling charge for items returned simply for refund will be made, to cover the cost of re-inspection and re-stocking.
8. Postage prices displayed on this site are shown at a subsidised rate, should a replacement product be required, a non-subsidised postal charge will be made.
Terms and conditions are not binding and may be adjusted at any time.